Thursday, May 19, 2011

An Introduction

After going through some of the things I have in the last few years, I thought it would be a good idea to share my experiences with others.  I know I am not alone in these trials, but I know it can feel that way.

My little brother is gay.  I am bisexual and possibly bipolar.  My boyfriend has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.  He and I are not properly diagnosed, however, both are more than somewhat likely.  We have been talking about going to see a doctor but not sure about the idea.

Living in Oklahoma, it is difficult to live with any of these things.  Try dealing with them all at one time.  My brother and I are both having to hide our preferences from our family.  I hate lying to them.  I want them to know everything about me, but I know that there is a good chance I could lose them as well.

I'm not sure where I want to go with this blog, other than a place to safely express my thoughts and observations.  Maybe no will ever read this, maybe they will.  Hopefully this does give to some one, some where so that they know they are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment